A wind turbine is a popular name for a gadget that converts kinetic energy from the wind into electrical power. Technically, there is no turbine used in the design, but the term appears to have actually migrated from parallel hydroelectric innovation (rotary propeller). The appropriate description for this kind of machine would be aerofoil-powered generator.
Our Aleko Wind generator will offer you with the power you need for your house or your company.
Low launch speed, high wind energy usage, gorgeous appearance, and low vibration. The generator has a friendly design, for easy installation, upkeep and repair work. The blades have such advantages, high usage of wind energy which adds to the annual energy output. The generator, adoption patented irreversible magnet rotor alternator, with a special type of design, efficiently decrease resistance torque.
• Rated Power: 400W
• Output Voltage: 12V
• Wheel Diameter: 1.4 m (4.5 Feet).
• Start up wind speed: 2 m/s (6.5 Feet per 2nd).
• Rated wind speed: 11.5 m/s (38 Feet per 2nd).
• Survival wind Speed: 45 m/s (150 Feet per 2nd).
• Number of blades: 7.
• Blades Material: Casting Aluminum Alloy.
• Generator type: 3 Phase.
• Generator Case: Casting Aluminum Alloy.
• Control System: Electromagnet.
• Speed Regulation: Automatically adjust windward instructions.
• Working temperature: -40 ° C - 80 ° C.
Low start up speed, high wind energy utilization, beautiful appearance, low vibration.
Human friendly design, easy installation, maintenance and repair.
Applications: Marine, Boat, Street, Home, other outdoor place and so on....
Start up wind speed: 6.5 feet per second. Survival wind speed: 150 Feet per second.
WGVQ 400W 12V Three phase permanent magnet AC synchronous Vertical wind generator. Automatically adjust windward direction.